Please note that just adding numbers to a password does not make it secure. In fact so many people now choose passwords like 'proshop2018', 'George85', 'apple123' or 'arsenal1' that hackers have automated systems to try all these common password combinations.
For more details of why your email password must be both secure and unique, and a link to a website where you can test a password's strength, please see our guide to choosing a secure password.
Follow these steps to change your email password:
- Log in to your email account's webmail at mail.clubview.co.uk
- At the top of the screen, click on the 'settings' tab (represented by a 'tools' icon)
- On the left side of the screen click "Change Password"
- Fill out the form by entering both your current password and your new password
- Click the "Save Settings" button
Forgotten email password
If you have forgotten your password and cannot log in to your email account, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.