Cincopa is a gallery-hosting service that we often recommend to clients. As of November 2017 they offer a plan that includes hosting up to 1,500 images (and five videos) for a one-off payment of $99.
CLUB View cannot directly support your use of third-party software such as Cincopa, so if you have any questions you should visit Cincopa's help pages on their website. We have, however, put together a quick guide to creating a new gallery in Cincopa with recommended settings that will work well with your CLUB View website.
Creating a new gallery
- Sign in to your account at cincopa.com and create a new gallery.
- For the gallery 'skin' we recommend using 'Pinterest like', from the "Grid (Videos & Images)" category (see screenshot).
- In the 'basic' settings panel set the gallery title, and the thumbnail size to 150 pixels (see screenshot).
- On the same page, open the 'advanced' settings panel (underneath the 'basic' settings) and switch off any the sharing options (see screenshot 1), set 'hover action' to 'simple hover' (see screenshot 2), choose (depending on your website layout) the most appropriate setting for 'gallery alignment' (see screenshot 3), then click the 'next' button.
- Upload your photographs using the various options that Cincopa offers (including choosing from images you you have already uploaded to Cincopa), then click the 'next' button.
- Select the 'HTML embed' option and toggle 'SEO Tools' to 'off', then click the 'copy embed code' button (see screenshot).
- On your CLUB View website, create a new page as per your training. If you need assistance with this please email our support desk or call us on +44 (0)208 722 0150 (option 1).
- Add the gallery to your new page by following our instructions for inserting third-party 'embed code' on your site.