This article explains how to add a link from within the editor, and optionally styling the link as a button.
- Type in and then select the text that will be the link for recipients to click on, then click on the "insert/edit link" button in the editor toolbar:
- In the "insert link" panel that opens you can create one of three different types of link:
- Paste or type in the address of a page on another website
- Click on the 'browse' icon to choose or upload a file (e.g. PDF) to link to
- Click on the "link list" dropdown menu to link to an existing page elsewhere on the site
- Once you have added or chosen the destination for your link, click the "ok" button
Most sites also include the option to style links, including as buttons.
- Create a link as described above
- Click on the link you want to style (so the editor 'knows' which bit of text you are styling)
- Choose button or link style from the "styles" dropdown link in the editor toolbar: