This article describes how to export membership data from ClubV1, so that you can then import the members' records into your CLUB View website.
- If you do not already have Club Systems ClubV1 open you will need to log in to ClubV1.
- In the ClubV1 horizontal navigation, click on 'Reports', then on 'Lists'.
- In the panel on the left side click on the list titled 'CLUB View' (you may need to scroll down to find it). If there is no list called 'CLUB View' there then you will need to follow our instructions for setting up ClubV1 to export membership data to CLUB View before you go any further.
- Next you will be downloading a CSV format export file of the 'CLUB View' list.
IMPORTANT: you want to just save the file 'as is', not open it. (If you open the file in Excel, then save it from there, Excel will change some of the data and it will no longer be suitable for importing into the website.)
Click the 'Download list' icon, click 'Download as CSV' from the options that come up, then if you are asked to choose ignore any 'open' button and instead choose 'save as' from the drop-down 'save' menu:
- Save the CSV file onto your computer. (Choose somewhere you will be able to find it easily again!)
Now you have a current export of members' details saved on your computer you can follow the instructions for uploading & importing member data to your site.