This article contains instructions for the once-only task of creating a report/list in Club Systems ‘CLUB2000’, which you can then use to export membership data in the right format to be imported into your CLUB View website.
- Click the “Reports” button in CLUB2000, then click on the “Lists” tab.
- Assuming there is not already a “CLUB View” list, click the “New” button.
- In the “List Wizard” window click “Next” button.
- Select and remove “Title/Inits/Surname” from the “selected fields” column.
- Adding the following fields to “selected fields” strictly in this order: RecordNumber; Title; Surname; Forename; DOB; Card No; Category (Short); Category; EmailAddress; Home Tel; MobilePhone; PostCode.
- Click the “Next” button.
- Give your new list the name “CLUB View”, then click the “Finish” button.
Once you have completed these steps you can then use your new CLUB2000 'list' to export a file of membership data you can then upload to the website.